Monday, April 19, 2010

driving test- fail

alright, i'm just going to keep it short this time. Not really into the blogging thing any more.

today, i went for the driving test which includes Ujian II (3 point turn, bukit, parking) and Ujian III (jalan raya). Maybe it's the hyper-ly active hormone in me, i was so nervous for the whole time that i was waiting for our cue. My heart pound rapidly, I've lose the confidence i had (before every big exams) and the cools i usually have.

in Ujian II, the first two test went well and then i went for the 3 point turn. 1-stop, 2-stop, 3- the engine went dead, no ... no.... no....! (bi, bi) the JPJ officer ask me to leave the car and come over. Ya, i fail this test because it's already more than 3 stops, and for that i fail Ujian II. for this test, I got a new Kancil, I wasn't familiar with the car, especially the clutch pedal. I usually practice with an old Kancil ...

Ujian III, i pass this one. the car was ok and quite easy to drive. in this test, i got a penguji so rude. I wonder why people (especially people in this field) just act rude to you without any reason.. when i was getting out of a junction, 'keluar terus ke main lane lah.. guna cermin you la!'. when we reach the pit stop, i was stopping the car, 'stop! stop here! stop now!' what's his problem? anyway, i reply him with a thank you... can't let him piss me off.

conclusion: the haven't pass the whole test thought. i think i only have to repeat Ujian II to get a P. what a long , stressful and tiring day...

1 comment:

Yee Yen said...

Bad luck Ginny Peo. During my time, if you fail one component of the practical test, you have to retake everything, including ujian 2 and 3. Maybe different for you now. I'm impressed that you passed the ujian 3 first time. Not easy to just lose 4 points.

Don't stop blogging!