Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy things

It's near Chinese New Year, we've done buying new clothes. I, for this year, bought a shirt, which perfectly covers all my weaknesses: my bye-bye-yok, and spare tyre. And I bought 2 dresses. It's the first time I'm buying them, willingly^^.
I like them very much but I'm saving them for after CNY, plus the fact that I'm with this bad hair style now, haiz~. Long hair and girly is quite the style that suits me best.

After last last week of reality boost: my Grade 6 violin failure result paper, I was triggered to set a goal. My chinese new year resolution, hehe, to get a Grade 7 violin distinction cert this year!
And also to practice violin everyday, get As for all subjects in school, to build self confidence, build up my assurance in making decisions, make goals for every violin week.

I've also change a new background for this blog (work from几米, a Taiwan artist), and a new profile picture for my facebook.
Happy Chinese New Year, world!

No comments: