Saturday, February 26, 2011

to yee yen

Yee Yen reads our blog. So I hope she read this.

Yee Yen is in a new ward, and has to be on-call every alternate day. I can see she is exhausted every time she comes back home. Her eye brows are always frowning every time I see her. Yesterday night, I knocked her room's door, because both door-way in to the toilet are locked. She opens the door and see me. She's frowning and looks at me as if she's going to scold me. Anyway, she say nothing when I come in. I told her both door were locked, that's why I knocked.
I am very scared of her, to even talk to her. I won't dared to speak to her more than one sentence.

I know that her mental health is not in a good shape now, due to her long hour and exhausting work. I'd like to talk to her to help her release her stress, because Yee Yen doesn't talk much now a days. I think she's suppressing her stress. If she talks, she will throw out her anger and stress in full force. That's why she keeps quiet.

Yee Yen always tell people to work to the hardest, she hates people who doesn't. And she's the kind of person who had peak mood, she's either very happy or very sad. I hope she learns a better way to channel her stress, because she should know, people are worried about her.

Yee Yen said she expect her children to work as hard as her. Imagine this is Yee Yen's child writing in the future, this will break a mother's heart.

No comments: