Sunday, February 7, 2010

boring topic.. no need to read

since the day I'd set the poll for people to vote, I've been eager to know the responds.... online everyday to check the poll. Nasib baik on the last few days there's something to distract me- tuition.
After the trip to Taylor's, me and my family got back by 5pm. By 6pm, me and Pa went out to 'long' some templates. I'm giving tuition to the neighborhood's kids to earn some money, while waiting for SPM result.
We jalan kaki to every street in our taman, damp tiring oh.. Once in a while when we approach some houses with dogs in it, we tend to got bark at... kesianlah aku, can't they stop barking? But it's ok leh, I know they were just trying to protect their tuan punya rumah...
Anyway, the hard part's done. Now, we just have to wait for people to call and register.

2 comments:

Wan Cheng said...

I think u should focus on 1 thing at a time.. U have so much plan on wat to do while waiting for ur SPM results.. I oso think u expect too much out of everything.. U're just an SPM graduate.. Should focus on gaining experience, not earning money.. Be open minded in watever u do, i'm sure u'll learn a lot that may help u in the future.. Jia you being a teacher sis! =)

♥ Miss Happy ♥ said...

Your should bark the dog back...haha...c who'll win XD.. joking..i think you should do some revision forst before help people tuition-ing..so,this is called preparation..^^