Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I had a great time

it's chinese new year 2010. Me and my family went back to our kampung-- Taiping, Perak.
At first, I was quite frus' upon getting the news from mami that we ARE going back. Then I start showing 'black face'. Everyone keep asking me what's wrong but I refuse to tell them the truth cause that will ruin the mood. Keep having 'pms' these few days but I don't take it out on people.. so, I drank water to distract myself (also to 'kut' all my words of anger into my stomach), and finally I spoke.. "so full".^^
I'm glad that this time we, cousins, get to play judi and hang out together, it gives me a feeling like we're siblings.. Everywhere is pack during this festive seasons, the high ways, malls, our dining table (pack with more than 10 dishes), the living room of our gathering place (ah po's house), nak cari tempat duduk pun susah.. It was full house when the movie Ip Man was showing on channel 311 that night, me and YeeLeng terpaksalah masuk bilik tengok 'tv with snow'.

This is the season I love the most, cny tv shows, movies, junk food, cleaning, all the adat resam.. and the best of all, relatives, family coming together to have a great time!!

1 comment:

♥ Miss Happy ♥ said...

So,what's the reason u dun wan to go back to ur hometown? Hehe... I tot finally u din speak it out,cz busy-ing go to toilet due to too many water u drank XD LOL..great u having fun with ur cousins and relatives..so,angpau sure a lot lo hehe..