Thursday, July 1, 2010

saved a bug

i've save a bug today..
it was in the morning.. well actually i woke up late, it was 12pm noon. i went to the bath room and pee. saw a 'dian iak' struggling in the the water+pee (sorry, for the disgusting-ness). so, i thought since it has pee in it already, i'd better close my eyes and flush it away.
after flushing, the bug is still there. this time when it wasn't disgusting anymore (now that the pee are gone), i grab some toilet tissue and save it from the water. then, put the tissue with the bug on it on the floor. I then continue my routine to brush my teeth.

while brushing, i observed once in a while if the bug is ok . it's ok and unhurt. and able to use it's wings well which are not common when these 'dian iak's are saved. it was walking on the floor and i caught a glib that it was walking towards my foot, i moved my foot from where it was. I looked in the mirror in one second, and the next, the bug was on the platform in front of my mirror, where we place tooth brush and stuff, which is right in front of me.

at that moment, i thought it was thanking me or something. i thought in my heart, "what a tough bug it is". it must have struggled in the water from a long time, maybe since midnight.

No comments: