Thursday, June 17, 2010

continues

i'm quite crazy over music these days. i have a new software in my comp now. been searching and downloading new songs from it. now, i've had some of my favourites on my handphone. antaranya, gravity from glee and the korean series' theme song (coffee prince, their life) are my fav among the fav. besides, i'm also practicing my cantonese reading by singing cantonese songs.

wednesday, i went to my violin lesson. i went up to the classroom early cos my teacher wasn't there yet. i practice and warmed up. he came in and asked me to play the exam pieces. so, with some butterflies in my stomach, i play la. turns out, it sounded like another level, i can play smoothly and all the dynamics correct, even the parts that were difficult. my teacher said if this is the standard that i'm playing in the exam, i'll be sure to get a pass.
I wasn't practicing for the last 11 days out of 14 cos i was feeling pain around my arm for over practicing last time. so, i figured i should rest to relieve the pain and as a tactic to upgrade my playing skills. (before this, i have experience some improvements after a long break from playing the violin) for me, it's like miracle, man!
-really love music now. wish i could find an orchestra to get into later. I wonder whether kbu has a music club...

been to the book fair lately, once with family and once with my friends. even they say i'm fat.. haiz~ i've bough 榴莲公主 and 2 art and craft books. the 2 art craft books are for inspirations. can't wait to get digging when school starts for art and craft. and i've decided to order the missing 榴莲公主 series that i am collecting.^^

1 comment:

Wan Cheng said...

Don't worry. Once u get back to skool u'll slim down, probably~ =D