Friday, October 29, 2010

lol

It's finally sem break.. Glad it's going slow cause we only have 1 month of it. I'm trying to cut down on my meal portion cause I'm no longer exercising as much as when I'm going to school everyday.

Supposingly I'm writing weekly blogs about my job but it's been 6 days since last Saturday so I can't remember anything from that day anymore, aka not blogging for job this week.

I'm occupying myself with these activities this holiday.
- doing some work for Campap competition. I spot it's poster in my college.
- getting a hair cut
- meeting poh yen, hui mei, elaine, jyu li
- meeting my ex-class mate
- sharpen my violin skill by practicing more often
- read 2 story books
- eat more fruits and drink water in the morning to detox^^ cos my pimple's quite active lately

I've
- banked in some money

No comments: