Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a little stress-out

is it between a good photo or not?
I've been busy these days with this application and that application. Getting stuff ready is kind of stressful cause I'm not sure of all sort of things.

source of enquire: Pa and Ma

mum has been asking me to take a new photo for these applications cause she thinks it's the first impression that counts and I wasn't smiling in the old photo I have right now. These guys, they got a lot of applicants and once they think that you're 'yong sui', the minute you know it, the forms are already in the bin. In my opinion, mum has her points but that's not the only thing they see, right? Don't all my excellent school record count. But, I'll be taking a photo anyway just to legakan hati sikit.

dad helps me but sometimes, I just don't agree with him. Dah print so much digital photos, then the Uniten ask for 4 copies of photo pun nak suruh org pakai photocopy of the real photos. Memang kedekut. If that's the case, why are we printing so much of colored photos?

haiz...

2 comments:

Yee Yen said...

It's always the little things that stress us out isn't it? We need to be a bit like boys. They are much more relaxed, takes everything lightly. In college I always scold the lazy boys for coming to class late and sleeping in class then get bad marks. Then they always said 'Yee Yen, bleh releks tak?' in a very selamba tone. Ish! But they are right. Life is too short to get worked up for every little blips in life.

ginnypeo said...

ya.. some times when i get fed-up with anyone in the family, I'll tell myself that I'm taking them for granted, then I cool a little bit..