Sunday, March 21, 2010

tertiary education

teng went for a 3days trip for Interact Club, for the first 2days, me nad my parents went to 2 different open day at KBU and UCSI. I've also applied for 2 scholaships, the ASEAN and UNITEN's AJL. I'm not applying for Star Edu Fund anymore cause Mi said it needs too many details for example household expenses (had to filled in gategories like water bill, rent, education expenses and etc.)

Now that I've made up my mind, these are my current position.
1st choice: UNITENs AJL for a chance to study in Uniten and Japan.
2nd choice: ASEAN which I'm not sure if I can pass the interview phase if I really get in the "first shortlist"
3rd: KBU which I can feel that the lecturers there are dedicated teachers. If I get in there, I'll get 100% tuition fees waiver and only have to pay rm1120 excluding accomadation la. The intake (foundation+3yr degree) in KBU is Apr and July. There will be problems if I get in by either intakes because my family have plans and have to travel by these dates. Anyway, I can always abcent from calsses.

I really really really wanted to get Uniten's AJL. Now I'm just waiting for the days after 24 Mac (dateline for it's application). My form was send through e-mail and I asked for reply to make sure they do recieve my form. It's this Evelyn that's always replying (I send a enquire to them before) and Evelyn have replied for she had recieve my application form. You know what they say about 'Law of Attraction'? Well, I did use it in my spm and I really get what I want: 9As. Now, I'm going to use 'the attraction' to get this AJL.... wish me luck

ps. Pa had fever yesterday. Hope he'll get well soon

3 comments:

Wan Cheng said...

Oh no.. Pa is sick? I'm getting sick too.. First it was my 3 guys housemates.. I thought the remaining girls (2 of us) can be strong n not fall sick, then I started having sore throat since yesterday. It's getting worse.. Haiz..

Wat does AJL stand for? What course did you apply for?

I'll talk with u when I get home this weekend to noe more about what u found out during KBU open day k..

Well, I believe there is a Law of Attraction. So good luck =D

ginnypeo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ginnypeo said...

yes, I believe too^^
well, Pa is well already. hope you enjoy getting sick because i once told yen that it's good to get sick once in a while but it's getting quite frequent for everyone because of the global warming and unusual weather.

anyway, Uniten's AJL in full form is Accelerated Japanese Language Camp. Yes