Friday, March 12, 2010

rare

it's really rare that someone could get me on my nerves ... for that, I'm giving him a credit.
him= my driving instructor.

Not only that he's speaking with a blur (i have to focus quite hard to understand every sentences of him), he always talk in a blaming and frustrating mood. So rude like his wife, no wonder they are married to each other.
today is only my second drive, can't he give a bit more time for me to sesuaikan diri with the clutch and stuff. It's only the second time I'm practicing to park, and you expect me to remember everything.. mestilah ada kelam-kabutnya , it's your job to teach me well... not teach me in 10 minutes.
Every time he gets on my nerve I can only say "mmm.. " and nought in agreement. This guy memang kepala angin man! One second he's frustrated saying "I already told you this that this that..", the next he's cool and talking in good guy mood. And that makes me the loser because he's not losing anything while I got affected so easily. Some times I just wish I can scold him or something. Well, i did scold him a little today..
During first practice, after parking, he asked me to loosen the clutch. I didn't what he wanted to do, thought we were just practicing slow speed then I stop the car. He scold "what are you doing? I didn't ask you to tekan clutch pun!". So I say "I didn't know what you want to do, where you want to go!" Then, my rational came back. I stop talking.

Can't stand this guy! haiz..

1 comment:

Wan Cheng said...

"So rude like his wife, no wonder they are married to each other." LOL!!!

Is he the same uncle u told me about? The lou ban? He wasn't like this last time when he taught me.. He spoke blurly la, but I don't remember him being rude to me. Maybe becos I was too excited being able to make a car move. Or maybe he quarreled with lou ban leong, that explains it! XD

Next time if u're unsure of what he wants, ask him.. Tat time I oso like tat.. Kept on "hah-ing" at him make him repeat.. I always ended up not knowing what he wanted still, but at least i got on his nerves n made him geram. Remember u (mommy n pa) pay his salary n u're behind the steering - his life is in ur hands! LOL i'm just kidding! Dun bian tai ah XD

Don't gek hei la.. Just few more times lesson n u're done with him.. Unless u fail of cos XD