Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiyooo

cough.. cough.. ppppuuuu.. ha ci...>,< eeeeee..... haiyooo

i'm sick. Hate it when I get sick cause the 'sick' in me easily gets worse. Baru hari ke-3, batuk tu dah masuk kak lungs, even the sound of my cough sounds like the paru-paru's going to got cough-out. Demam tu pulak asyik buat aku pening, macam dah nak jatuh pengsan.
(wah, such good adjectives. How come this does not happen in my essays?)

this morning, the 'fluids' are all gone- Thanks to the white tablet my dad gave me, but I start to had cough prob, making me sound like La Carlotta. Can't speak, can only whisper. When my mum called this afternoon, i spoke with a 'meh'(cantonese) sound, I don't think she can really understand what was i saying..

2 comments:

Yee Yen said...

O... poor thing.

Anyway: Official welcome to the blogging world Miss Ginnypeo!

YY

♥ Miss Happy ♥ said...

Quote from me...
Take an apple away,keep the doctor away XD

Take care of urself...dun get sick when too miss me...haha...*perasan-ing again*