Monday, January 11, 2010

they use to call me..

first post would be... mmmmm..
nicknames

I got quite a number of them,
my friends gave me the name 'lily water' and 'alibaba' bacause it relates to my name: wan lee. It wasn't so creative, isn't it?
At secondery school, my friends name me 'wan tan mee'. It's a scrabble of my full name: Tan Wan Lee
Lately, I got the gelaran 'miss steamboat' bacause I love steamboat. I frequenly ask my family to go eat steamboat as dinner until some of them got fad'up (don't know the correct spelling)
Next one.. 'Money' My grandma use to call me manee as wanlee or ah lee (my family call me as ah lee). Now come to think of it, this is the most special one among all my nicknames..

2 comments:

Yee Yen said...

How about 'curry'? We used to call you that also. I remember when you were born, we discussed what should we call you? A lee? like the Malay Ali? O well nevermind. She won't mind. So A lee it was then!

YY

♥ Miss Happy ♥ said...

I think u hv 2 more nicknames...
1.mamypoko..(v call u when form1) i 4got ady y v call u like dat XD
2.lee lee...haha...special de..only me allow to call u dat...haha...*perasan-ing*