Friday, January 29, 2010

will it work?

I once thought that, how do the pros draw something so naturally easy, and may repeat it in almost perfection? Me myself can't draw a pretty drawing unless there's luck, feel and inspiration. I can only draw one that I myself like in a rare season or timing.

Think.... think..... Maybe every pros has their own comfort zone. They all have found it and that's what's giving them confidence in what they draw.

I'm not good with shadings, coloring, so I'm not good with just paper, pen, and color mediums. Lately, I've thought of another kaedah to finish up my art with some color cause my drawing was all in pencil/art line marker. (black and white)

I'd always like cut-and-paste-ing. So this kaedah is base on that.
Mission1: to make a picture of a girl wearing a beautiful dress
Point: to emphasize the dress.
Dress: made up of small red paper cuttings
red: made up of many types of red, ex. purple, pink, orange...
Mission 2: make dress look 3D by pasting and overlapping the red papers

Hopefully this is my comfort zone and I , one day, can make something of my own to be sold on net.
ps. The artwork will be immediately post on this blog once it's finish.

No comments: